Saturday, October 6, 2007

General Conference

Oh the many memories.... Just thought I would give you all the low down on what is going on as I type here at home. Let's just say Daddy is a little jealous cause I have the laptop and he doesn't.... ;) I think this is the first sat that he has been awake THE WHOLE TIME!!! I know, imagine that. But as we all know and love so well, not to mention, can hear it all ringing in our heads as if you all were here... Dad whistling during EVERY hymn. And when he is not whistling he is singing either too early or too late. Mom decided to be just as annoying this year. Thanks for leaving me out here all alone with these fruitcakes!!! Love conference... don't get me wrong, BUT, 2 sessions down, 2 to go............. OH WAIT!!!! I just turned around and pops is out like a light.... I spoke too soon!!!

6 comments:

KuhnieClan said...

Oh yes, days to hopefully be forgotten. Has he used his classic justifications of using a conference talk to validate his guiltless stand, and show how everyone else must change?

Q'ner said...

Not only that, but he has resorted to taking notes in church and using them against us. Gotta love it!!

Chris said...

Thanks for letting us know it was conference weekend or our butts would have been dressed, cursing, and waiving our fists in the parking lot of church on Sunday!

KuhnieClan said...

April, I think she was being serious.

Q'ner said...

oops.. my bad... I didn't know you were being serious...

Chris said...

lol. I was so being serious! lol. Thats how crazy life has become!