My Music...
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
My New Setta Wheels....
I gots me a new setta wheels... I finally got rid of my peon and gots me an '04 silver Honda Accord EX. It's only gots 49,000 miles. It was bought at auction from New Jersey. I'm so excited. It's one SMOOTH ride!!! I went from a dump truck to a cadilac!! Although as much trouble and headaches as my neon has given me, I must admit, I shed a couple of tears as I pulled out of the parking lot and left it behind. We had a connection. It was quite a memorable 3 years. But all good things must come to an end I guess so BETTER things can come to pass.. As soon as I get some pics, I'll post them. It's a sweet ride!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats on the new wheels! I want a new car...okay maybe not just one without petrafied chicken nuggets, stains, trash, many pairs of shoes, 4 months worth of church papers and quite literally a few cups full of crumbs spread about. I am not my Mothers daughter where my car is concerned! Lets pass the family collection plate for the purposes of detailing Chrissy's car.
Where are all the pictures? I want to see what your new wheels look like. I want some new wheels.
I need to take pics of them... I'm just lazy!!!! ;)
Okay dork. When were you going to let us in on you having a blog? Thanks. Seems like you're doing well. I am glad that "you gots a new setta wheels". Sounds sweet. Can't wait to see the pics!!!1
isn't that mom's car? What is a hook-up?
Dez... More like when were you going to let me in on you guys having a blog?? Chase came over to hang out the other night and he told me so I hunted you all down... yours is way cute too... Miss you guys.
Post a Comment