My Music...
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Nothing new to report.... YET....
So it's been a couple of days and I have not been on here. I have not had too much going on. I feel like my days are full but nothing really to talk about. Yeah.... All of my exciting things have happened earlier this summer and now it's back to reality.... if there is any real thing such as that. I'm working on getting back into school. I know, I know.... How long have I been saying this with nothing to back it up. BUT!!!! I have an appointment tomorrow night to meet with a school that I can get my nursing degree in 2 years as long as I go for 2 years straight. I'm alright with that. I just want to get DONE!!!! That's about the extent of my life these days.... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see that you got your comments up and running. Excited to see what kind of shenanigans you post. If it helps, you should check out Gretchen’s Blog on my contact blogs. She’s a single girl and maintains one of my favorite blogs to read. Could be inspirational. Good luck.
Post a Comment